Ocean Inn is a 20 unit condominum complex and not a hotel. While housekeeping is provided between each stay, there are no housekeeping services provided for the duration of an individual's rental period. There are on-site laundry facilities if needed.
Notification of four (4) weeks prior to the rental period is required for refund of deposit. Refunds on cancellations within the four (4) week period will be based upon re-booking unit for the same period. A cancellation charge of 10% of total rental rate ($50.00 minimum) will be deducted from all refunds.
Many accommodations at the Ocean Inn are dog friendly. However, please contact us prior to bringing your pet. If you change your reservations, please verify with us whether or not the unit is pet friendly since not all units allow pets.
Below are our pet policies:
• Dogs must have current vaccinations including rabies and heartworm.
• Dogs must be free of fleas, ticks, or other ailments
• Dogs that have been in salt water must be rinsed with fresh and be completely dry before re-entering the room
• Upon arrival, you should report any existing damage found in the room and report to the property management team upon check-in. Any damage or flea infestations found after check out which is attributed to a pet will be charged. Flea infestation will be verified by a licensed exterminating company.
• There is a two dog limit on all pet friendly accommodations.
• There is a nonrefundable charge of $20/day per dog or $95/week per dog.
You are encouraged to review the Isle of Palms pet ordinances prior to bringing your pet to the island. Dogs are allowed on the beach and may be off-leash from 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM from April 1 to September 14. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets or be subject to fines.